Description of the Role:
-Deploying, configuring and performing ongoing maintenance of technical infrastructure including all DevOps tooling.
-Monitoring infrastructure performance, backups and responds to incidents.
-Assisting development team with the preparation of releases for production. This may include assisting in the automation for builds ,deployments of environments on an as-needed basis and validation of infrastructure requirements.
-Troubleshooting and resolving technical operational issues.
Required Candidate Profile:
- Strong knowledge of VoIP and working experience in related projects.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, SIP and RTP.
- Working experience and good knowledge about Debian, Redhat and their distributions.
- Working experience with setting-up, scaling and maintenance of telephony systems based on PBX.
system such as Asterisk & FreeSwitch.
- Strong ability in troubleshooting and debugging.
- Familiar with SIP-Servers such as Kamailio.
- Familiar with Git.
- Familiar with REST-API.
- Familiar with Concepts and tools of security and monitoring.
- Familiar with Databases both relational and non-relational.
- Familiar with virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes, …).
- Familiar with automation (CI/CD).
- Familiar with Clustering and HA.
- Familiar and working experience with scripting (Bash, Python).